Thursday, July 16, 2009

He throws like a girl!



Since the suggestion came from the mouth of Rush "the Oxy Ass' Limbaugh, I don't think it was a compliment. It seems like all the sports sites on the web have used the same line.
I doubt if many men of Obama's age, could throw any better than he did but that's not why I felt a need to comment.
My issue is why is it a weakness thing and why does weak = girlie, girl? And unless you're into beating the crap out of someone, or need to kill a large animal with your bare hands to bring back to your breeder in the cave, tools and weapons have somewhat leveled the physical strength playing field. Sarah Palin can drop a moose with one shot.
Actually any man would be damn lucky to be able throw like a girl..say like Cat Osterman, Jennie Finch or the 3 time Olympic gold metal winner, Lisa Fernandez. My favorite all time softball star, Spouse A, never allowed a stolen base from her position as catcher.
Girls can throw.

No comments: