Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who are you?

I'm mean you.
I know a couple of folks that look at this blog now and then. Probably more back when I wrote stuff. I haven't written much lately because I don't have anything much to write.
I continue to relocate bugs and reptiles.
I tend to my garden like Ms Green Jeans. (If I married a boy I dated in high school, gross, my name would be ______ Green).
I digress.
I have that Visitor locations Cluster Map on my home page. I figure the big dot in SF is due to my prior visits to my own site and the forever faithful 'M'. The New England dot is reserved for family, willing to check the blog if not to make sure I'm not talking about them or if I am it is in a good light. And now me, south of the Mason Dixon Line.
Do you know where the Mason Dixon Line is and why it is? I had to look it up.
And then you have those that land on it because they hit 'Next Blog' in the google blog area. They show up like I do, in sites by gay boys in South America (I don't know Spanish), Ladies that Sew, or Dog Diaries.
But, who are you in the Detroit area that make the dot so big and many?
Where are you and how did you get here?

No comments: